Friday, April 8, 2011

Taking The Plunge

Between a vacation to Florida, a stack of orders thanks to that print feature, another show to get ready for this weekend, and a class to prepare for, I am swamped. I kinda feel like the little one on the front of this log ride. Not even trying to hide the sheer terror of it all--teeth clenched, but going for it with my eyes wide open. Perhaps instead, I should shout out my battle cry, like "A" did. But then again, I could always just close my eyes and grasp on for dear life waiting for whatever happens to happen, like my other girl did. I don't know.

Whichever way I decide to handle it, I just wanted to say I'll be absent from this space, and from making the blog rounds, for about a week, as I take the plunge and catch up on my current roller coaster ride.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, busy days, Amy! Wishing you luck in your new challenges and some space for just yourself too, to refuel so you can cope! With love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the orders! i say wheeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful news! Just smile, you'll make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that pic, so funny. you will be absent for wonderful reasons! have fun and enjoy the ride.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the orders and good luck with the busy days ahead! The picture is great!!!
    Luciana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care and have fun - hope you get to draw breath soon - will miss you Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah orders!! Yay! That is awesome news! I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and hugs your way. Take care of yourself and have a blast in your studio, at your class and at Rhody Craft!
    xo,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck getting all your stuff done. Hope that you enjoy all your minutes of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I can really relate to where you are right now. Here's a quote I want to share with you from Neale Donald Walsch: " Nothing is ever solved or created by standing still. Movement is the process of the universe. So Move. Do something. Anything. But do not stand still."
    It sounds like you'll be doing a lot of moving. Anything at all will take those fear pangs away. I can hardly wait to hear all about it.
    I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe I need to get more sleep. I meant to write Craftopia. Sheesh, blasted four hours of sleep!
    Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amy! This is all big stuff. It looks like you got a big helping of abundance piled up on your plate. Have fun! and take lots of deep breaths...you can do it!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. wishing you calm in the midst of the craziness Amy. Well done ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. does this fall under the heading, "be careful what you ask for"? congratulations on your busyness/business! enjoy the wild ride!

    ReplyDelete