Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Millipedes and Indecision

My new work seems to be all over the place. Settling on one concept to design a new line around is proving to be a challenge lately. This indecision is just part of the creative process, I know.

I have buttons and millipedes and navels and other wacky concepts floating in a cloud above my head, but can't seem to pin one down.

These Millipede Earrings have made it to the finals. Their only other companion piece so far is the Millipede Ring . The Button Ring and necklace are an idea that could make a good line of jewelry as well, but these and other designs will have to be turned over in my head and developed further.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the designs I mentioned above -- all opinions welcome. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment