Every now and then, people post random facts about themselves and I always enjoy those posts so much. Lacking a blog topic at the moment, I thought I'd give it a shot, and let you in on a few things about me you might not know.
|Red Rocks, Nevada 1999|
2. I once spent 3 days hanging on a cliff, rock climbing El Capitan (the Salathe Wall route) in Yosemite.
3. I was once forced to sing Glen Medieros' "Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You" in front of a crowd at an English school in Vietnam (it's a loooong story, but if you have a moment, check out the link to the video. I promise it will make you laugh).
4. I love savory dinner food for breakfast. Cold leftovers are so much better than oatmeal.
5. My eyes are blue but I have a brown spot on my left iris, and so does my sister.
6. I got married on a whim in Las Vegas.
7. I sailed on a ship around the world, visiting 10 countries, for a study abroad semester.
8. I (not so secretly) want to be a painter when I grow up.
9. Each night in bed, I worry that I wasn't a good enough mother that day.
10. I was a competitive swimmer for all of my youth, and as a result I get completely giddy watching the summer Olympic swimming events.
Emily did this last spring, and even took it step further, inviting her readers to ask what they want to know about her. I loved reading the questions people had, as well as her answers, so today I am inviting you to do the same. Ask away, and I will answer your questions next week.