Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cuff Links

Cuff links. I have intended to design and fabricate some of these for quite some time now. The two pairs I recently finished made their debut at the craft show I participated in a few weeks ago (see previous post here). They received lots of compliments and I was even approached by a bride-to-be who asked if I could design a pair of custom cuff links. They would be a heartfelt wedding-morning gift for her future groom -- what a great idea!

At last, I have expanded my line of products to include pieces for men. And it is no coincidence that they are available just in time for Father's Day and wedding season ;)

Check out the new Millipede Cuff Links (shown above) here and the Dimple Cuff Links here.

1 comment:

  1. They look great. Cuff links have been on my to-do list for ages too!

    ReplyDelete